|to the left|
Posts : 52
Points : 1489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 40
|Subject: Get offers to credit Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:23 pm|| |
The following are all the instructions and posts to read to get offers to credit. Please follow all the instructions, not just one or two, if you want offers to credit.
1. Use FIREFOX, offers credit best in Firefox. There are very few offers that prefer chrome.
2. Clear cookies and cache: http://www.sbforumz.com/t709-clearing-cookies-and-cache
3. Use Outlook.com emails: http://www.sbforumz.com/t585-making-new-emails-using-outlookcom
4. Leave tabs open: After you do an offer and it doesnt credit right away, leave all tabs and windows from that offer open for at least 15 minutes. If no credit after that you can close everything. The offer may still credit, or you can clear cookies and cache and try again.
5. Do not use your own phone number: http://www.sbforumz.com/t693-phone-numbers-for-offers
6. Create a dummy printer: http://www.sbforumz.com/t754-create-a-dummy-printer
7. Clear cookies and cache again
8. Not all offers credit: Do not get discouraged. Clear cookies and cache and try again with a fresh outlook.com email, or try tomorrow, try every day until it credits. Some offers are the exact same offer with a different skin, mostly email submit offers. These do not credit all the time and sometimes need a week or more before this type will credit for you again. Just keep trying.
9. Learn which offers credit: The more offers you do, the better you will get to know which are more likely to credit, and which probably wont. This comes with time and experience.
10. Do not do credit card offers unless you are willing to be charged. Not all of them are easy to cancel, and some offers will reverse your credits if you cancel.
11. Do not do downloads: Dpwnload offers are full of spyware, malware, and other junk you do not want on your computer: http://www.sbforumz.com/t550-how-to-keep-your-pc-safe-while-using-gpt-sites
12. Viruses: Some offers will get blocked by your antivirus program, just close them and move on: http://www.sbforumz.com/t550-how-to-keep-your-pc-safe-while-using-gpt-sites
13. Run malwarebytes every night while you sleep: https://www.malwarebytes.org
14. Lurk and learn, and use the scroll bar: There is always tons of crediting offers and surveys, tips, freebies, help, jokes, codes posted in the chat at http://sbcodez.com/