Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucian

PostSubject: Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:12 am

Been using Perk for awhile now with multiple devices. My best performer seems to be iOS based but of course I actually use it for other things. Is there a pretty solid and quick Android device (in your humble opinions) that will match the consistency of my iPad?
Back to top Go down
to the left

PostSubject: Re: Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 pm

There are several android tablets and phones that have been tested for the SB and Perk apps, you can find that list here: http://www.sbforumz.com/t668-android-tablets
Back to top Go down
Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm sorry, I'm talking about sub ~$50. Those are all nice but a bit more than my current acquisition rate.
Back to top Go down
to the left

PostSubject: Re: Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?   Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 pm

We have people testing the Kyrocera Hydro phone..others say it works for the apps. You can find that fairly inexpensively, without contract, at a few places. Check amazon, and peruse the Sunday circulars, should be less than you $50 budget. (A couple weeks ago it was only $10 at Target)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?   

Back to top Go down

Quickest and most consistent gainer of Perk points?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Perk-
Jump to: