Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctueddie

PostSubject: Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!   Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey guys! I found this really great site called FocalPrice, where you can get items that would normally be insanely expensive, everything is just ridiculously cheap! And you know what's best of all? FREE SHIPPING!! Yes, you heard right, FREE SHIPPING!!!!! Not like that Amazon BS, where you have to buy a limit before you get free shipping, but it's free shipping straight up!! They have many of your favourite items at low low prices, all legit. So why don't you check it out??? www.focalprice.com
The best item I think they have is a power balance bracelet for 2 dollars with free shipping!!!
http://www.focalprice.com/HL625B/Pow...0cm_Black.html

So, I feel I've talked enough about this site, so it's time for you to check it out!
www.focalprice.com
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!   Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 am

Thanks for telling us about this. Smile
Back to top Go down
amy822

PostSubject: Re: Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 am

Hey, do all the Chinese online stores offer free shipping? My frequent online store is PickEgg ( www.pickegg.com ) which is quite the same with the one you mentioned. Free shipping and low price are how they kept me for so long. Oh, of course the 45 days refund policy does too.

Sometimes those Chinese products can be really tempting, aren't they! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!   

Back to top Go down

Focalprice.com :) Free shipping on all items!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1